Our plans have not changed since the last posting; we will attend Erika’s high school graduation and then head back to the Teton Mountains. We have been listing all the things we want to do when we return to Idaho and are anxious to arrive.
This past weekend we got a special visit from Michelle and her kids, (Taylor is 11 and Ian is 7…both have birthdays in a few months.) They drove at night just to see Grandma Minnie and play on the beach. I think it was more for the beach. The weather was absolutely perfect for beach stuff, only Sunday morning it was actually too cold to return for a last visit to the sand. All three of them left with great tans. As for me, red as a lobster.

Working on the B&B/Ranch ( Blisswood ) was interesting and it helped us not spend money during these months. Minnie worked on the inside of the cabins while my responsibility was on general repairs. A big project was to refurbish three foot bridges that attached to an island on one the lakes on the ranch. It was difficult at times, for the supplies were limited (low budget) and weather became harsh. Months went by with very little progress made on the bridges. We left the ranch around Easter, and would say the project was only 90% completed.
1 comment:
I'm glad you updated the blog! I am working on updating mine. I haven't posted pictures in forever.
Post a Comment