Back to the Blog

2014
Click picture to view

Monday, August 26, 2013

Visit from the Kids

Melissa, Eric, and Evan came to Teton Valley for vacation this year. They were able to stay twelve days to see the sites and experience the best National Parks in the country. I will not bore you with the 200 plus pictures that I took, nor do I remember which day we visited which site, here are a few of the highlights...
Hiking along the Fall river


Belcher and Fall Rivers





What is Yellowstone without geysers
Old Faithful

Geysers are in the upper and lower Geyser basin near Old Faithful.




Some Wildlife seen were mule deer, Elk, and Bison

Jenny Lake
Now we moved into Teton Ntl Park...
Top of Signal Mountain
Oxbow Bend...Snake River



Floating the Snake River

Hiking to Taggert Lake
Bull Moose
Critters in the Tetons...
Doe and her two fawn

Bald Eagle

Moose, Cow and a calf

Beaver
End of the Day

No comments: